Education 2021: Emerging Stronger Than Before Preparing for Success a “Post Covid” World
As we begin to re-ignite our businesses and emerge from one of the most challenging times many of us have ever experienced, it’s time to start thinking about what things are going to look like in a PC world. Time has a way of glossing over things but in this case, there will be some fundamental changes that we are forced to at least take a hard look, if not accept as a New Normal.
Some of these changes many will say are long overdue and others we may lament as giving up “the way we’ve always done it” isn’t all that easy. Human beings aren’t designed for radical change. We would rather grow and evolve at a generational pace. Even then it’s hard for many to adapt to the new world. Change however, is inevitable- growth is optional and up to us.
How have you emerged stronger than you were before? What lessons did you learn about yourself and your business? How are you planning to adapt and pivot to the challenges and opportunities that are presenting themselves in a PC world?
This engaging and interactive virtual session will help clarify what you’ve experienced over the past several months, and more importantly help you take action and prepare you and your organization for what lies ahead.
Key session Topics
1. How did you perform as a leader during the past year? What would you do different?
2. What changes has your organization been able to implement that would have been impossible just 6 months ago base on “the way we’ve always done it mentality”
3. Which changes are likely to stick and become part of your organization?
4. How are you re-engaging your teams into a sense of normalcy within your organization?
5. What are your goals for 2021 and how has the past year shaped the outcomes?