Want More Information on Membership? Visit and complete the information here and Peggy Meyer, Executive Director, will contact you!
Regular Membership. Available to owners and/or management companies of rental housing, Regular Membership allows you to gain access to valuable member services designed to enhance the way you do business, advance your career, help you network with other members and protect your interests. Please contact the AAFW-NEI Office for the 2022 AAFW-NEI Membership Application here.
Associate Membership. If your business has a product or service needed by the multifamily housing industry, Associate Membership in the Apartment Association of Fort Wayne - Northeast Indiana can be a valuable asset. AAFW-NEI membership promises one thing: EXPOSURE! Your membership will open doors and help you achieve your business goals. See the associate membership application here.
Hear what our members are saying about us!
Discover some of the many benefits of AAFW-NEI membership.
- Social Media Marketing Services. Need help building your brand and reaching potential customers through social media? The Association offers several packages that can increase your online presence, save staff time, and grow your customer engagement.
- Educate your team members by attending one of the great education seminars ranging from property management to leasing skills to hands-on maintenance know-how planned throughout the year, national designation programs (NALP, CAM, CAMT) or CFC Certification classes. Monthly Breakfast Connection or Luncheon Connection meetings, the third Wednesday of each month, also include mini-education topics and updates on local ordinances. See upcoming events online.
- Reach Prospective Residents by partnering with the AAFW-NEI, the premier online listing service in northeast Indiana, neiapartmentfinder.com. Members receive discounted advertising rates and revenue is invested back into resources, education programs and services offered to members. Enhancements in the redeveloped website include responsive design for mobile apartment hunting, advanced search filters, comparing favorite apartment features, interactive maps, and much, much more!
- Resources You Need! Have a question on a local ordinance, Fair Housing situation, or local housing standards? The AAFW-NEI staff is always available to refer you to the right resource and to you find the answers. Resources and forms are also available through our office for members, including Fair Housing Posters, Bed Bug Lease Addendum and Lead Based Paint pamphlets and disclosure forms.
- Membership Directory published annually in a print format and kept up-to-date in the online Buyer's Guide. Complete contact information for all AAFW-NEI members allows you to contact other communities for verifications, find a vendor that understands the multifamily industry to bid your onsite needs, and partner with local community organizations. This is a MEMBERS ONLY resource! 2022 OnSite Advertising Agreement
- Networking Opportunities. Many meetings and events throughout the year will give you opportunities to network with other members and keep informed on the ever changing rental industry. The monthly Breakfast Connection is the best way to meet fellow industry professionals! See upcoming events online.
- Legislative Representation & Advocacy. Serving the rental housing and apartment industry’s interests at the local, state, & national levels.
- 2020 Annual Report
Regular membership in the AAFW-NEI includes membership in the Indiana Apartment Association (IAA) and the National Apartment Association (NAA).